Thursday, September 18, 2008
1. There is no need for you to eat all of that buttery movie popcorn all by yourself.
2. Where in the heck did the dog drag my underwear?
3. Exercising, reading, building community, organizing my entire house and spending time with loved ones was my goal, but blogging is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for my internship at Vogue are looking dim.
5. “Grease!” is the message. No, wait a minute. “Grease is the word, is the word that they heard; it's got groove, it's got meaning ...."
6. Simplicity and tranquility are perpetually elusive.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to working on a mystery novel about ancient Egypt, tomorrow my plans include visiting a new Ikea store in Cincinnati and Sunday, I want to spend time with friends!