Friday, January 30, 2009

Congrats to #81: Cindy at Still His Girl

Yes, "We were crazy; we were fun; we were the class of '81!" Well, "we" as in "me." But still, 81 is a good number, especially for Cindy of Still His Girl.

As you can see, she was chosen randomly, but check out this comment:

Um, HELLO. It is only fitting that I should win... I LOVE chocolate. I LOVE Kool and the Gang. And I am named Cindy. Let's make it fitting... Cindy's Gourmet Chocolate should be CINDY'S Gourmet Chocolate, you know?

She's kind of sassy, that Cindy-licious Girl, but that's the way we like her, because then we can give her the raspberries ... get it? Raspberry chocolate!

Congrats, Cindy!

11 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I got to meet her at the Siesta Fiesta and she's a sweetheart, so congrats to Cindy!

One of these days I'm bound to win something on your blog! (Except for your friendship!)

skoots1mom said...

congrats cindy...here's my raspberry
:p ha ha

LuAnn said...

Congrates Cindy - Super fun in '81 was from hign school.

Tammy said...

She's one of my favorites too! Just like you!

Debbie said...

These giveaways prove to me what a horrible person I am. I wanted to win!!! But congrats to Cindy anyway.

Becky said...

:-p

Chatty Kelly said...

BOOOO! uh, I mean, yay for Cindy. (Drat). *grin*

Dena said...

Congrats Cindy!

Mel said...

Hooray for Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

Hooray for Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Thankyou,thankyouverymuch.

I do think you could have put A LOT more flattering adjectives about me in this post. Were you in a hurry or something?