Saturday, May 09, 2009

Coming Soon: Phase 3!



If you are new here, please go to the original 30 x 5 post so that you can be up to speed about this topic. I don't want to lose you! (How romantic of me.)

Very soon I will let you know the super-secret, totally organized plan for phase 3. I would tell you today what the changes will be, but I'm projecting the totally organized part into the future. Therefore, it is still technically super-secret today.

But have no fear, I'm still all about this. I recovered from the conference and jumped right back onto the elliptical horse.

It helps that I've wanted to look half-way decent for the pics today, Katie's college graduation day. And for the (gulp) book signing Sunday. Notice that's "book" in the singular.

I hope you've been sticking to your movement plan, as well.

One thing that I do plan to do is wipe the slate clean of the participants there on the right unless you leave a comment telling me you're still in. (Spring cleaning?)

In the meantime, you can add the button and proclaim to the world that you're committed. And you know, you definitely should be committed.

HA. That's a joke.

Just copy this text and place it in your gadgets widget in your blog layout.

13 comments:

Jenny said...

yeah another challenge.

sara said...

Hey, I was never on the list...guess because I started with phase 2, I didn't rate....jk!! I made it through phase 2 and am planning on doing phase 3...movement was great, I got all my exercise done, but the cutting out 100 calories didn't always happen for me...can't wait to hear what you are adding!!!

Mrs. E said...

Still in! I've been doing great on Phase 2. Phase 1 had been on and off for the last two weeks, but this is the last full week of school and I have recovered from production week so I'm up and moving in a different way now! I'm wondering what you have up your sleeve for phase 3???!

skoots1mom said...

i'm continuing...
this past week my 100< was "no french fries" when I went to Arby's ...and I ate the top bun only on my grilled chicken sandwich...
little by little is the name of the game!!

Mocha with Linda said...

Thinking of you and your big weekend today!

Looking forward to hearing the details.

Angie said...

Yay! I just read about 30 x 5 and I'm in...going on vacation on the 26th so this is perfect timing. Please, add me to your list!

Lois Lane II said...

I'm psyched. I'm gonna get this one right!

Chatty Kelly said...

I'm not committing until I find out what level 3 entails. Any changes or additions? If not, I'm in. If so, I need to hear what first.

But I need it! Swimsuit season begins in like 3 weeks! How did THAT happen? My thighs are too fat for that.

2Thinks said...

I got the sticker posted in my sidebar- guess that means I'm in! Can today count for my first week- walked for 2 and 1/2 hours around an outdoor garden and sculpture park with I.T.ologist. It was beautiful!
Heidi

Debbie said...

I've been doing better lately but I'm still so bad at this! Don't even include me in the next list.

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

Oh, I'm in!

Mel said...

people are joining a super secret phase 3 you are good!!!

happy mom's day.

beckyjomama said...

Oh, I am soooooo in!