Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Random Dozen #10



1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
5. Do you recycle?
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?

OK, now let's link up 1970 square dance style and share the Random Dozen fun!



18 comments:

truth said...

A 'real' job? What's not a real job?

Melli said...

LOL! What a cute picture! Looks like a GOOD time! I can't believe I was FIRST this week! Having accomplished that, I'm going to bed now! LOL! I'll be around to visit in the morning!

skoots1mom said...

mine's up...good questions again :)

Barbie said...

Love the photo! Looking forward to visiting other random dozen contributors.

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

My Random Dozen post is up!! Another week of fun!!!


Whoo Hooo!
r

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. In high school, we used to do a little square dancing thing every year in gym class. I always acted like I thought it was the dumbest thing ever...but secretly, I LOVED IT! Maybe there's a club I can join somewhere...

Great list. I'm gonna get to it today!

Joyce said...

I'm in...I've really enjoyed the little meme neighborhood here...have a great day!

Mocha with Linda said...

Another great week. And thank you that there were no questions about toilets!

iluvbeingme23 said...

I love random questions, so upon discovering the Random Dozen, I did a very random happy dance.

Here's my Random Dozen.

+Christina+

Greg C said...

I'm in too. Now let me go read some other answers.

Liz said...

I'm here today, Linda! I've been working on my answers between making copies and paying bills at the office. =)

Debbie @Like a Rose said...

Mine is up - fun questions.

Frizzy said...

I'm playing! Where do you come up with your questions?

Sue said...

Great questions again Linda. Had to really think for a few of them ;-)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

monica said...

I am playing along for my first time...how fun great questions!

Angie said...

Ha! I didn't even link up last week...this is my first time to ever do that! Yay!

Love the questions! Thanks.

cat said...

This is such a great idea - paying along for the first time.

Average Jane said...

Had fun with it!