Time warp today: clogs, jeans, crocheted top, feathery hair, and on the way to work, Rick Springfield's "Jessie's Girl" on the radio. Felt like I should've been heading to E. 26th Street in a Camaro with a bunch of frayed folders and a note from Kris Gill spilled out on the seat.
Here is a bag I bought recently for $13 marked down from $60 ~ Penney's.
Here is my lunch today:
Grapefruit, protein bar, Caffeine-free Diet Coke with lime to squeeze.
That is all for today. Unless I think of something else useless to post.
16 comments:
My daughter's make fun of me about a picture of one of them at 3 or 4 years old wearing a crocheted jumper. I assure them it was very stylish at the time. Those clogs, maybe less the platform, look like they could be very stylish today.
Ha-love it. I used hodgepodge in my post title yesterday. I'm wondering how many different ways I can come up with to say 'random'?
Have a nice weekend!
Love the bag from JC Penney.
I like the time-warped look!!!! Also a couple of pages from your lunch menu would certainly help my winter bulge.
I always look forward to reading your posts. Have a great day!
You look adorable! Love the bag - I'm seeing lots of those colors this spring.
You are a flashback to the early 70's.
Love the purse and clogs!
I had those same pair of shoes!!! Thanks for bringing back the memories
I love that bag! Just my style.
Love your outfit and I'm glad that those clothes are coming back in style. Or at least I hope they are.... Oh BTW: The meaning of a Peat Fire: Each mini sod of turf burns for about 5 - 10 minutes, emitting the nostalgic fragrance of an Irish peat fire.
"Let's do the time warp again!"
Totally random. LOL.
I am loving those clogs and your new bag! That is awesome!
I loved coke with lime and was sad when it was no longer available. I never thought to put my own in. Aren't you a smart cookie!
Love the bag, the outfit, the clogs and you...
...but the lunch is atrocious. Really, Lid, you know better. The citrus isn't bad but the other is . . . chemical wasteland.
Speakin' the truth in LOVE!
So be honest- how long does that protein bar fill you up?
what a cute bag and what a great deal on it. Have a great weekend!
totally rad outfit - totally! ;o)
I just HAD to stop byy simply because of the name of your blog - I am an absolute coffee addict and I love to "socialize" with anyone who shares my passion! :) Great pics - I don't think you look 70's at all. . . retro, maybe, but it's cool. :)
Post a Comment