Here are your prompts for today. When you publish your post tomorrow, please come back here and link up so participants can come and visit you.
1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?