Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Link Up Day for Random Doz




1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

19 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow, I'm first?! Worth staying up for!

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Linda, great questions this week..I don't know how you think them up everyweek, but glad you do!

Barb

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

WOW....I hurried and I'm still # 6. I'm having a giveaway to celebrate my 150th post....hop on over and leave a comment.

Sh@KiR@ CK said...

How are you, Linda?
Sure hope things are good with you.
Mine is here
Happy Wednesday!
Be blessed.
hugs
shakira

Heidi said...

Great questions this week, as usual. Some of these really made me think!

auburnchick said...

Good morning, Linda! Thanks, as always, for doing this fun meme!!

Jennifer said...

love your page!!!!!

Brigid said...

I'm enjoying participating! It was fun to think about graduation again.

Julie said...

Good morning Linda. Today I joined your questions. Something I've never done but had to give it a try.
I hope that you have a great and blessed day today. Take care.

Holly Solomon Barrett said...

My answers are posted and I'm linked up. Thanks!!

Pat said...

I'm hoping I've done this right this time. :-)

Shawna said...

Let me know if you ever get bored coming up with these questions and would like a guest host for a week. I'd love to make up 12 zany questions for you. :-P

shawna-mygirls.blogspot.com

Debbie @Like a Rose said...

Mine's up with photos of me and the "Rockster".

Maribeth said...

Mine is up and I am really enjoying doing Random Dozen.

Christine said...

Great questions!

Lisa Laree said...

I'm dragging in rather late. It's been a DAY... great questions, though!

According to Kris... said...

Fun Questions!!

Lori said...

Great questions this week. It just took me a couple of days to get around to doing it. :)

Mitz said...

THANKS so much... this is my 1st RANDOM DOZEN... and so I am doing last Tuesdays today (and then the new one tomorrow)... it gives you great things to think about and remember! BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING!
Here's mine, incase the link didn't work...
http://stampoutthedevil.blogspot.com/2010/05/random-dozen-fun-week-1-for-me.html