So I decided recently to breathe life back into this blog and post regularly this week. Guess what? I lost three followers.
Completely cracks me up.
If I never posted again, I might be so popular I'd win an award and get my own TV show, on the Silent Channel.
12 comments:
*snicker* I've been missing your regular posting... good to have you back... now i am off to unfollow you ;)
Saw these & thought Zoe might enjoy...especially if one is bigger than she is, hahaha! she'd be adorable throwing one of these around and NOT leaving anything on your floors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct5FtzSD_nU&feature=player_embedded
Can I follow you more than once?!
How funny!
ahahaha. Crack. Me. Up! I know what you mean. Glad you're posting again. Blessings, SusanD
BTW, I'm having a giveaway. Be sure to stop by and enter.
That is both funny and sad. I'm still here:)
Don't feel bad. I have blogged irregular all summer and didn't lose anybody. Then last week I blogged everyday and lost two, go figure. I guess blogging is just strange that way. :)
Missing random dozen, when ya think it might be back.
It's such a mystery isn't it? I have noticed that my least comments are the posts I worked hardest on or talked a bit too much church/God talk on. Oh well. So I have a new separate one for that stuff.
I promise not to unfollow you even if you start posting twice a day!
Glad to have you back!
It's funny how blogs go....
I once had anywhere from 15-20 people responding to my posts. Now I have about 6.. on a good day.
I guess I'm just way too boring... lol
Still reading and still loving what you write. :-)
I love you, friend. For real.
Post a Comment