Dear Alert Readers:
Thank you for all the heads-up I received about neglecting the poor #4. I have no idea what happened to him. Maybe he felt too good to be part of my Random list. Maybe he was a question about national security or the public education system or the meaning of life. And so he just disappeared before I noticed to be disassociated from all the riff-raff questions about high school pictures.
We'll just soldier on without him.
1. Is there a word which you initially mispronounced? Were the circumstances in which you made the faux pas embarrassing? By the way, that's not "foax pass." (I know you know that. Just jokin' with ya.)
2. How do you feel about the use of texting shortcuts and trends? (ex: "I've got ur notes. Get them 2 u 2morow.")
3. Tell me about your high school senior picture. Please feel free to post.
5. Share a high school or college homecoming memory.
6. Linda at Mocha with Linda wants to know: "Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?"
7. Lea at Cici's Corner asks, "What is something you have not done that you desire to do?"
8. Carol at Wanderings of an Elusive Mind ponders, "If you could come back [in another life] as an animal, which would it be?"
9. Joyce from The Other Side of the Pond is curious: "Where were you 10 years ago?" Please feel free to elaborate more than just your physical location.
10. When you are proven to be correct in any contentious discussion, do you gloat?
11. What is your favorite food which includes the ingredient "caramel?"
12. From my 17 year-old daughter to you: "If you could be part of any fictional family, which family would you choose and why?" (She's so cute. And clever.)
Gratuitous pic of the author of #12: