Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Thursday Thirteen: 13 of My Favorite LOST Quotes-Can You Tag Them?
Thirteen of My Favorite LOST Quotes. Some I couldn't resist writing with the appropriate "accent." Do you know who said them?
1. Dude, you've got some Arzt on ya.
2. Well, look at that! Somebody's hooked on phonics!
3. They'll find us. They have satellites in space that can take pictures of your license plate. Reply: If only we were all wearing license plates.
4. Oh, I stole his kidney, and he never got over it.
5. What about My-kurr? (Michael)
6. See ya in anotha' life, brotha'!
7. Did you just kill that bunny?
8. Vissent! Vissent! You get back here, Vissent! [Vincent]
9. I have something I think you should see. If you don't mind, I will begin at the beginning. Long before Christ, the king of Judah was a man named Josiah.
Reply: Boy when you say beginning, you mean beginning.
10. I only made out with him because torturing him didn't work.
11. How exactly does something like this happen?
Reply: Are you on the same island as I am?"
12. Yew sty a-wy from mah by-bee, Chollie! [You stay away from my baby, Charlie!]
13. 1) This is how people get killed in scary movies. Reply: If this was a scary movie I'd be with a hot chick, not you, Barbar. 1) It's Babar.
Probably my favorite, for some reason: "You two arguing over who's your favorite Other?"
3. Charlie, Sayid
4. Locke's father
9. Eko, Locke
11. Rousseau, Hurley
13. Hurley, Sawyer
Bonus: Sawyer to Jack and Juliet