Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: 13 of My Favorite LOST Quotes-Can You Tag Them?













Thirteen of My Favorite LOST Quotes. Some I couldn't resist writing with the appropriate "accent." Do you know who said them?


1. Dude, you've got some Arzt on ya.

2. Well, look at that! Somebody's hooked on phonics!

3. They'll find us. They have satellites in space that can take pictures of your license plate. Reply: If only we were all wearing license plates.

4. Oh, I stole his kidney, and he never got over it.

5. What about My-kurr? (Michael)

6. See ya in anotha' life, brotha'!

7. Did you just kill that bunny?

8. Vissent! Vissent! You get back here, Vissent! [Vincent]

9. I have something I think you should see. If you don't mind, I will begin at the beginning. Long before Christ, the king of Judah was a man named Josiah.
Reply: Boy when you say beginning, you mean beginning.

10. I only made out with him because torturing him didn't work.

11. How exactly does something like this happen?
Reply: Are you on the same island as I am?"

12. Yew sty a-wy from mah by-bee, Chollie! [You stay away from my baby, Charlie!]

13. 1) This is how people get killed in scary movies. Reply: If this was a scary movie I'd be with a hot chick, not you, Barbar. 1) It's Babar.

BONUS:
Probably my favorite, for some reason: "You two arguing over who's your favorite Other?"



ANSWERS:

1. Hurley
2. Sawyer
3. Charlie, Sayid
4. Locke's father
5. Sun
6. Desmond
7. Sawyer
8. Walt
9. Eko, Locke
10. Kate
11. Rousseau, Hurley
12. Claire
13. Hurley, Sawyer

Bonus: Sawyer to Jack and Juliet


22 comments:

Nicholas said...

One day I am going to have to watch this show!

Diane said...

I got most of them - love your rendering of the accents - especially Claire's!

It feels as if the show should be renamed "Lost in Time" - I can't keep track of what seems to be flashback, flashforward or simple hot flashes.

pussreboots said...

I can't because I've never watched the show. Happy TT.

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

We don't have televison, so I just went to the answers, but that didn't matter anyway, because I don't know who any of them are. Bwahahahaha. Have a great TT. :)

Sandy Carlson said...

Ten cracks me up!

Heth said...

Ah, good memories.

Love that show.
Love that Sawyer. You never know what he's going to say this week.

Malcolm said...

Even though I haven't watched "Lost" since the first season, I actually got a few of these correct. The accents you provided helped. I also figured that the smart-assed comments that mentioned some type of pop culture reference were most likely uttered by Sawyer.

MondaythroughSunday said...

I love that show! Great list!

Sharon said...

LOVE this TT! I'm e-mailing it to my sister. lol Jack looks hot in that picture, too.
Can't wait to watch it tomorrow night! Have a good one. :)

Lori said...

LMAO...what a great list. I missed Lost so much and Im glad Sawyer is back:) Happy TT.

BethAnne said...

Hey Linda, Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours its great - I hope you will come back to visit soon!
Bethanne

T said...

I was just getting ready to show off my lost skills and post all the answers and then I got to the bottom where you listed the answers.

Did you know I have lost skills?
I wonder where they are....

yeah, okay, lame joke.

Amy Wyatt said...

I am so addicted to Lost too. I got most of them right.
My husband passed your link onto several friends because of the Can-Di-Dates post. Told you he would love it. I left something for you at my site.

Joyismygoal said...

wow, I have never seen that show I guess I am missing a lot.

Natalie said...

I haven't been able to get into Lost...yet...I seem to finally get into a show after it's been on for awhile.

tasha said...

I got most of...all of Sawyer's, ha!! Fun list!

Bloggers said...

Thank you , I have not watched the show, but I will checkit out . You made it sound so interesting.

Lois E. Lane said...

Alas, I did get them all. Is that good or bad?
P.S. One of the my favorite things to say (period) is "Chollie!!"

Tasina said...

I got them all too! LOL I just love that show....and yes I'm counting the hours until tonight!! Great list.

sarah said...

Lost rules!! I love the show! Thanks for the quiz.

A Stone Gatherer said...

I'm surprise I only got 7 right! You would think I'd have done better being such a "Losty"! Oh well I thought your quiz was great!

Ann said...

7, 8 and 9 stumped me! I still haven't watched this week's ep. I recorded it and watched a bit this afternoon, I'll finish it tonite. Looks like they added ANOTHER character sheeesh. But I so very much would like Claire and Hurley to become a couple!!! I think they are my two most favs. I really liked Sayid till he got together with Shannon. Then it was always him saying , "Shannon! Shannon!" I guess I liked the militant Sayid more than the romantic Sayid. but now he's back on track. Anyway, now I'm rambling! Have a fabulous weekend :)